The contract of a public offer
The contract of a public offer
1. This offer is an official offer from "three-i-brand", hereinafter - "the Seller", enter into a Contract of sale of goods remote way, that is using the online shop, hereinafter "Contract," and places the public offer (offer) to the official Internet site of the Seller "https://three-i-brand.com
2. The Moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller's offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the purchase and sale of goods is the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order under the terms of this Agreement, in time and at prices indicated on the Seller's website.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings:
* "Product" - models, accessories, components and related items;
* "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine" on e-Commerce", a means for presenting or selling goods, work or services through an electronic transaction.
* "Seller" - a company that sells products presented on the website.
* "Order" - select individual items from the list of products specified by the Buyer when placing the order and making payment.
Subject of contract
3.1. the Seller undertakes to transfer the goods to the Buyer's ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
- the buyer's voluntary choice of products in the online store;
- making an order in the online store personally by the Buyer;
- payment for an order made in the online store by the Buyer;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer's property under the terms of this Agreement.
The procedure of registration of order
4.1. The Buyer can place an order for any product presented on the Website and available in the online store.
4.2. Each item can be represented in any quantity in the order.
4.3. If the product is not in stock, the company's Manager must notify the Buyer (by phone or via email).
4.4. If the product is not available, the Buyer can replace it with a product of a similar model, refuse this product, or cancel the order.
Payment order by cash on Delivery
5.1. Payment is made upon receipt of the goods at the Department of the transport company for cash in UAH.
5.2. In case of not receipt of funds the online store may cancel the order.
Order delivery terms
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out to the warehouse of transport companies, where orders are issued.
6.2. With the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The seller has the right:
- unilaterally terminate the provision of services under this agreement if the Buyer violates the terms of this Agreement.7.2. The buyer shall:
- timely pay for and receive the order under the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right:
- place an order in the online store;
- issue an electronic contract;
- require the seller to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibility of parties
8.1. The parties bear responsibility for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms hereof in the manner provided in this Agreement and current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- changes in the appearance of the Product by the manufacturer;
- for a slight discrepancy in the color scheme of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color transmission of personal computer monitors of individual models;
- for the content and accuracy of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond its control;
- for illegal illegal actions committed by the Buyer using this Internet access;
- for transferring the Buyer's network IDs-IP, MAC address, username and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the Internet access provided to Him, is solely responsible for damage caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his username) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In case of force majeure, the parties are released from the terms of this agreement. Force majeure for the purposes of this agreement means events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature that exclude or make it impossible to perform this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not have foreseen and prevented by reasonable means.
8.5. The parties shall make their best efforts to resolve any disputes exclusively through conversation.
9.1. The online store may unilaterally make changes to this agreement provided that it is published on the site https://three-i-brand.com
9.2. The online store is created for the organization of a remote method of selling goods via the Internet.
9.3. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when placing the order. At the same time, when making an acceptance (placing an order and subsequent payment for the product) The Buyer provides the Seller with its unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of their personal data, in the understanding of the Legislation of Ukraine "on personal data protection".
9.4. Payment by the Buyer for an order placed in the online store means that the Buyer fully agrees to the terms of the purchase and sale agreement (public offer)
9.5. The Actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the terms, in accordance with article 11 of the Law of Ukraine " on electronic Commerce»
9.6. The use of the online store's resource for viewing the product, as well as for placing an order, is free of charge for the Buyer.
9.7. Information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Customer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending messages to the Customer, delivering the product, making settlements, etc.
Procedure for returning goods of proper quality
10.1. The return of the goods in online shop is held according to the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. The return of the goods in the online store shall be made at the Buyer's expense.
10.3. If the Buyer returns the goods of proper quality, the online store returns the amount of money paid for the goods upon the return of the goods, less compensation for the costs of the online store associated with the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
11.1. an Electronic contract is considered concluded from the moment when the person who sent the offer to conclude such a contract receives a response on acceptance of this offer in accordance with the procedure specified in part six of article 11 Of the law of Ukraine "on electronic Commerce".
11.2. Prior to the expiration of this Agreement, it may be terminated by mutual consent of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by returning funds
11.3. the Parties may terminate this agreement unilaterally if one of the parties fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online store "three-i-brand.com/" on the official website https://three-i-brand.com
in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, has the right to provide an opportunity to use the Internet platform of the private entrepreneurs and legal entities for the sale of goods.